Copyright ©2007- 2020 Donna Goff

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chunky Garden Salad and Dressing

I got this delicious recipe from my friend Linda Maddox. I have changed her recipe slightly by changing the dressing I use.
Ingredients:

2 cucumbers diced
4 medium tomatoes diced
2 stalks of celery diced
2 stalks of green onion diced
1 green bell pepper diced
1 red, yellow, purple, or orange bell pepper diced
2 sweet ears of corn raw (slice kernels from cob) or cans of drained Niblet corn
1/2 cup Pomegranate Italian Dressing (Good Season Zesty Italian dressing packet, made with Pomegranate vinegar).
Directions:
Mix and serve in a glass bowl to display the colors.

Notes:
I lake to make this with or without the dressing and serve it on a bed of greens.  The second day, this makes a flavorful chunkie salad dressing.

No comments: